LAWTON, OK — The City of Lawton's digital needs will be acknowledged in the 2020 Capital Improvements Program.
LAWTON, OK — The 2020 Capitol Improvements Program would fund renovations to McMahon Memorial Auditorium and work at the Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport.
LAWTON, OK — The 2020 Capital Improvements Program may be full of new projects, but it also will contain mainstays of previous sales tax proposals — upgrades to water and sewer lines.
LAWTON, OK — City of Lawton residents who already are registered to vote don't have to make special arrangements to cast ballots in the Feb. 11 Capital Improvements Program election.
LAWTON, OK — City leaders want to create a new Capital Improvements Program, blending elements of two existing programs with new projects.
- School custodian accused of drug and alcohol-fueled sexual contact with young teen
- Lawton records its first two homicides of 2020 within 8 hours
- Lawton Man Wins McDonald's Employee of the Year
- Woman found dead Jan. 6 identified
- ADA offers up to $60K for new warrant officers
- Longtime law enforcement officer dies in single car accident
- Second Wright's Donut location opens
- Lawton woman sentenced to four years in prison, over $3.5 million restitution for fraud
- LHS teacher/football coach accused of showing porn, allowing disturbing acts in class
- Two arrests made in violent weekend incidents