Western Hills Christian Church is looking for partner churches to help with a community outreach program.
The Knights of Columbus, Council 1287, will be serving a breakfast from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Sunday at the St. Mary’s School cafeteria, 611 SW A Ave. This will be a combination of drive-up and limited inside seating. Masks will be required. Menu will be listed outside the building, donati…
The Women’s Ministry at Faith Bible Church, 1402 SW Parkridge Blvd., is sponsoring the Answers in Genesis Conference for Women “Truth, Uncovering the Lies We Believe” live streaming event Thursday through March 20.
First Baptist West, in partnership with Comanche-Cotton Baptist Association, will host a one-day seminar, “Parenting in 2021: Raising a Digital Generation” on Saturday, Feb. 20.
The Faith Based Church of God will host a drive-thru food giveaway from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, at 1130 SW Lee in the parking lot of the former Gibson building.
The Free Gospel Church of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, 1201 SW 27th, will host a “Food and Clothes Giveaway,” from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 24 at the church.
LAWTON, OK — Mike Keahbone has come home. After being away from Lawton for over two decades, the new Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church of Lawton is learning to love a city he once swore he'd never return to.
Lawton’s Northside Baptist Church, Northwest 18th and Taylor, prepares to celebrate the church’s 77th anniversary. The celebrations will take place at 11 a.m. Aug. 30 at the church.
LAWTON, OK — The Lawton Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance, along with several local spiritual leaders, will hose Come Let Us Reason Together: an Open and Candid Dialogue on Race, Religion, Relations and Reconciliation.
LAWTON, OK — When COVID-19 forced the cancelation of their mission trip to Memphis, the members of Lawton’s First Baptist East’s student ministry didn’t give up. Instead, they chose to use the time and funds set aside for their trip to perform community service across their own town, turning their missionary trip into a mission to help their home.
LAWTON, OK — At the end of last year, Lawton’s First United Methodist Church was in a precarious situation. The church was holding a vote on its future, a vote that would determine if the church continued to stay open, and in their historical building. They voted to remain open, but a short time later they were forced to close due to the pandemic.
LAWTON, OK — From 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, the Faith Based Church of God will be hosting a drive-thru food giveaway at the old Gibson building, 1130 SW Lee.
LAWTON, OK — This Saturday, the Galilee General Missionary Society will host its 5th Annual Women's Prayer Breakfast. The event is held each year as an open opportunity for women in the community to come together in fellowship and learn from special guest speakers.
Bethlehem Baptist Church will celebrate its 118th birthday at 10:45 a.m. Sunday at the church, 602 Arlington. Guest speaker will be the Rev. Johnny McClendon.
Dr. Larry Martin will lead Revival services at Elgin First Assembly of God, at 3rd and K streets in Elgin, at 10:45 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Oct. 20 and 7 p.m. Oct. 21-23.
- OSBI confirms Lawton elected official under investigation
- OBN clamps down on suspected Lawton meth ring
- DUI, high speed chase, bungled bribery land Lawton man jail
- City of Lawton responds to OSBI investigation allegations
- Lawton building permits near $3 million
- Lawton woman's death under investigation
- McGahee leaving cemetery that has been his work home for almost 40 years
- Hollis woman wanted for Lawton crash that killed her baby
- Altus woman accused of COVID-19 relief fraud
- Lawton man pleads guilty to killing mother-in-law
- Armed Forces Parade
- Lawton summer school students eggcited for cracking eggsperiment
- Lawton Public library hosts Extreme Animals
- Dogs days at Lawton Farmers Market
- Maintenance on city communications tower
- Goodyear Wingfoot Three visits Lawton
- Cache celebrates 'Summer in the Streets'
- Learning Tree Academy beach party