The Comanche County District Attorney’s office filed criminal charges against two former Lawton police officers involved in a fatal shooting in December 2021.
Nathan Michael Ronan and Robert Leslie Hinkle were charged with first-degree manslaughter, according to a press release from the City of Lawton.
Police were called to 1806 NW Lincoln on Dec. 5, 2021. The call ended with Quadry Sanders being shot by Hinkle and Ronan. An investigation was conducted by the Lawton Police Department Internal Affairs division and by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
The Lawton Constitution edited this video for time and graphic content.The City of Lawton released the unedited video of the incident to its YouTube channel. The video is violent and disturbing and viewer discretion is advised: https://youtu.be/TG0TMKrSLYY
As featured on
LAWTON, OK — Two former Lawton police officers involved in a fatal shooting in December 2021 will have a preliminary hearing in November.
- 1980 Lawton High School grads search for family of the owner of a lost class ring
- Man with 6 warrants chokes and hits his sister
- Lawton school board approves bonuses for district staff
- Lawton fatal hit and run fugitive arrested by border patrol
- Lawton man blames KIK groups for child porn charge
- Cache teacher attends Colonial Williamsburg
- Preliminary hearing set for Lawton Police officer-involved shooting death
- Couple wanted for gun use when caught shoplifting
- Couple accused Anadarko break-in, assault
- Former Comanche County Detention Officer arrested for rape allegation