A true crime podcast hosted by reporters Scott Rains and Gary Reddin, chronicling some of Oklahoma's most notorious crimes and the people and places now haunted by them.
Now is the perfect time to do some spring cleaning on your computers and tablets. Take this opportunity to free of clutter with a few simple steps.
Mimetic language is one of the oldest forms of communication. Modern internet memes are the latest evolution in mimetic language, and millennial memes are some of the strangest. Join the columnist on his journey into the modern meme-net.
There is a lot of misinformation online right now about the stimulus payments, much of it being propagated on social media. Remember the golden rule about anything you read online “always check your sources.” The IRS website is a trusted source for learning about stimulus payments, an unsourced Facebook meme is not.
LAWTON, OK — Don't just call everything Nintendo. If you want to surprise your kids, take a few moments and read our quick-start guide to understanding video game consoles.
LAWTON, OK — I am grateful the Lawton Heritage Association and so many other wonderful groups in Lawton saw fit to restore Mattie Beal's home and share her legacy with the next generation.
LAWTON, OK — This is an incredibly generous community; everywhere I look, someone is giving out food, clothing, toys, medical supplies, job search support, advice and encouragement.
- World War I soldier's grave discovered in abandoned Comanche County cemetery
- Man wanted for beating ex with bat in Lawton
- Lawton mother accused of exposing baby to meth
- Former Park Lane Elementary School in Lawton burns
- Fort Sill soldier found dead at off-post home
- Tuesday protest in Lawton retains peace despite volatility
- Fort Sill soldier found dead on Tuesday identified
- Fort Sill soldier found dead on Saturday identified
- Oklahoma residents endure long waits to renew licenses
- Puccino named new executive director of finance for Lawton Public Schools