Shirley Ahlschlager’s new classroom is a special place that her faith in God has prepared for her during a life of service to her family, thousands of former students and her church.
Now is the perfect time to do some spring cleaning on your computers and tablets. Take this opportunity to free of clutter with a few simple steps.
Mimetic language is one of the oldest forms of communication. Modern internet memes are the latest evolution in mimetic language, and millennial memes are some of the strangest. Join the columnist on his journey into the modern meme-net.
There is a lot of misinformation online right now about the stimulus payments, much of it being propagated on social media. Remember the golden rule about anything you read online “always check your sources.” The IRS website is a trusted source for learning about stimulus payments, an unsourced Facebook meme is not.
LAWTON, OK — Don't just call everything Nintendo. If you want to surprise your kids, take a few moments and read our quick-start guide to understanding video game consoles.
LAWTON, OK — I am grateful the Lawton Heritage Association and so many other wonderful groups in Lawton saw fit to restore Mattie Beal's home and share her legacy with the next generation.
LAWTON, OK — This is an incredibly generous community; everywhere I look, someone is giving out food, clothing, toys, medical supplies, job search support, advice and encouragement.
- Fort Sill girl, 13, dies from COVID-19
- Second man pleads to June 2019 killing of Cache Man
- New color-coded chart marks COVID-19 intensity in Oklahoma
- Wreck leaves Lawton man in critical condition
- $1 million bond for May shooting
- Woman punches officer, leads to charges
- Lawton leaders won't mandate masks
- One proud employer
- Rift between Kiowa Executive and Legislative branches goes to court
- Two Cache players test positive for COVID-19