LAWTON, OK — Healing Hearts of Southwest Oklahoma is hosting a Suicide Awareness, Prevention and Remembrance candlelight vigil.
LAWTON, OK — The children at the annual Christmas parade were racing for the candy being thrown from the floats, and anticipating seeing Jolly Saint Nick.
DUNCAN, OK — In the aftermath of a double-murder and suicide at a Duncan superstore, police find that training paid off in that scenario, and that they're prepared for the future.
LAWTON, OK — Three men, including the accused shooter, are in jail for the Nov. 6 shooting death of a 19-year-old Lawton man that followed an argument about allegations of stolen drugs and money, according to investigators.
LAWTON, OK —"Frontier Days: Step Into the Past" is your chance to see three museums in just four hours and enjoy lots of hands-on activities and free food to boot.
DUNCAN, OK — A Duncan man with a prior rape conviction is wanted for altering his driver's license and violating his sentence's registration requirements.
ARLINGTON, VA. — The U.S. Army appointed Lawton businessman Michael B. Brown as a new Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army (CASA) during an investiture ceremony Wednesday at the Pentagon.
LAWTON, OK — The Fires Chapter of the Association of the United States Army will bring in representatives of Army Futures Command Wednesday to talk about major economic opportunities available to those who do work for the Cross-Functional Teams.
LAWTON, OK — On Saturday, 18 veterans will receive their Quilts of Valor in a ceremony in Lawton. Donna McCormack, Oklahoma state director of Quilts of Valor, will present the blankets, which she has lovingly stitched with her own two hands.
LAWTON, OK — It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's two birds — two whirlybirds, that is, parked behind the Lawton-Fort Sill Veterans Center Thursday for residents to take a gander at.
LAWTON, OK — Comanche Nation Gaming, through the Comanche Nation Casino, as well as its venues at the Red River, Star and Spur locations, is using its Toy Drive to give the spirit of Christmas to children in need and to reward its patrons for their selflessness.
LAWTON, OK — When Wally Breaden speaks to students about the wild animals he helps, he speaks with a passion and knowledge gained over 46 years in service.
LAWTON, OK — The Comanche County District Court issued felony arrest warrants for two men accused of breaking into and stealing from a medical marijuana dispensary.
LAWTON, OK — An event co-sponsored by the Feed the Children Organization and the Lawton Housing Authority will put hot meals on the table for some residents.
LAWTON, OK — Westside Ace Hardware and Carpet One will host its grand opening this weekend, in celebration of nearly nine months of planning and executing a major renovation in the former Easton's Ace Hardware.
LAWTON, OK — The dolled up members of Lawton's newest retro-inspired group, the 580 Rockabilly Rebels Club, are not without a cause. In fact, they're positively brimming with goals and plans, all in the name of serving the community.
- 111 grams of meth found during traffic stop
- Southwest Oklahoma counties among those that no longer will have DHS offices
- Vaska cited for outdoor movie
- Volunteers follow man's vision to place flags at Fort Sill National Cemetery
- "The show must go on!" City issues permit for Vaska
- Suspect sought in city's 10th homicide of 2020
- Pot, pills and PCP in pockets lead to trip to jail
- Man throws gun under car, tells police he found it
- 142 county jail inmates test positive for virus
- Police officers found meals at local church during lockdown
- Memorial Day ceremonies
- Brookridge Retirement Center drive by parade
- High School graduation pictures
- Placing Memorial Day flags
- Edison loves it teachers
- Saturday fires in Lawton
- Lawton High students pick up caps, gowns
- Nursing school graduates honored at Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Freedom parade for Fort Sill school children
- Veterans Show off Art Work