One can be pro-choice
I will make this very simple. I agree completely with Lee Baxter’s comments on “Are you really doing fine University of Oklahoma?” Also, I agree completely with the Our View editorial “Council Made poor decision”. What’s going on???
As reported in the Tuesday (Dec. 21) Constitution, the city is suing the owners of a private road that runs to the west of the 67th St. Post Office and exits at the Home Zone parking lot. According to city council, the road constitutes a public nuisance due to its condition.
Did you know the words “separation of church and state” do not appear in the United States Constitution? The first ten amendments to our Constitution are commonly known as the Bill of Rights, and the first amendment is:
Two students from Lawton and Fort Sill were among those who completed degrees requirements from Kansas State University in the Summer 2021 semester.
The Knights of Columbus, Council 1287, will serve a pancake breakfast from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Sunday in the St. Mary's Catholic School cafeteria, 12 Southwest 7th Street.
When Lawton lost its hometown newspaper, over a period of years, through retirements, purchases, ownership death and lack of capital, these situations left a big hole in Lawton's lifestyle, citizen's personal interest and the comforting feeling of knowing your newspaper would be at the front…
- Sovo's life honored by Comanche Nation
- OSBI investigates suspicious death
- $5 million bond, mental evaluation ordered for man accused of familicide
- Dunbar School included on D&D list
- Caddo County man to stand trial for murder count
- Drug charges added to man, woman accused of pursuit, shooting
- Great Plains Museum hires new archivist
- Council to consider 40 dilapidated properties during special session
- Convicted murderer tries eighth appeal; DA responds it's the same old song
- Friday night fires hit Comanche County