Six to compete for Miss Grandfield 2017 on Saturday
GRANDFIELD Six students will compete for the title of Miss Grandfield 2017 during the 60th annual Miss Grandfield Pageant at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the high school auditorium.
Reserved tickets are $5 each and may be purchased at the Grandfield Co-Op Gin. General admission tickets are $4 and will be available at the door.
The contestants, all Grandfield High School students, are:
• Tatyana James, daughter of Lamar and Angel James. Her talent entry is a praise dance to "He Wants It All."
• Laylee Ramirez, daughter of Brandon and Ashlea Whittington. Her talent entry is a tap dance to "Jungle Rhythm."
• Natallie Nicole Torres, daughter of Juan Torres Jr. and Vanessa Jones. Her talent entry is "A Brown Girl's Guide to Beauty."
• Destiny Lawrence, daughter of Shanell and Charles Lawrence. Her talent entry is a tap dance to "Circus."
• Kaylan Denise Carman, daughter of Joey Cox and Kristi Carman. Her talent entry is the skit "Southern Softball Mom."
• Jalee Taryn Spradlin, daughter of Tisha Spradlin. Her talent entry is a jazz dance to "I Love Me."