Sign Up For Newsletters
Jade, a 10-month-old female American Staffordshire terrier/Siberian husky mix, is among the dogs and cats available for adoption at Lawton Animal Shelter, 2104 SW 6th. Jade, who has been spayed, weighs about 55 pounds. Residents who want to meet Jade and her furry companions may visit the sh…
FORT SILL, OK — By lighting the fuse to an 1841 field gun Saturday morning outside the Fort Sill Artillery Museum, the FIRES Center for Excellence director of museums is hoping to light a fire of learning.
A fire consumed a home near the 300 block of Southwest Jefferson at around 5 a.m. Monday. Assistant Fire Chief for Station 1, Brent Baggett said there were no injuries, however due to the nature of the fire, the case had been turned over to the fire marshal’s office for further investigation.
It’s a new year with a renewed sense of optimism for the future, including the literal opportunity for a shot in the arm due to the availability of a vaccine to furthe…
- Fort Sill general said three recent deaths being investigated as suicides
- Cruise held in honor of Lawton business owner
- Lawton teen faces serial burglary allegations
- Duncan Bypass will receive state funds for new interchange
- Another pleads to role in grisly June 2019 killing of Lawton man
- Punching Lawton police officer lands man in jail
- Teen accused of adult crimes against Lawton police
- 95th Training Division makes history with first woman general
- City of Lawton gives Lawton Public Schools one-time waiver to dump portable buildings
- Gunplay leads to pummeling, charges against Lawton man