FORT SILL, OK — A Basic Combat trainee and a family member of an active service member, both from Fort Sill, have been diagnosed with COVID-19. The diagnosis pushes Comanche County's COVID-19 cases to seven. Read more
Sign Up For Newsletters
Leslie, a 9-month-old female Labrador retriever mix, is among the dogs and cats available for adoption at Lawton Animal Shelter, 2104 SW 6th. Residents who want to meet Leslie and her furry companions may contact the shelter at 581-3219 for information about adoptions or other services.
As the Coronavirus continues its march across the country, movie theaters remain shutdown for the foreseeable future. That doesn’t mean we’re completely devoid of entertainment. Thankfully, streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu offer an abundance of options — new and old — f…
Ralph, a neutered one year old male brindle hound mix, is among the dogs and cats available for adoption at Lawton Animal Shelter, 2104 SW 6th. Residents who want to meet Ralph and his furry companions may visit the shelter during normal operating hours: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m…
Celebrate Black History Month with Reflections, a series of videos highlighting the lives and work of African American leaders who have, and continue to shape, Lawton’s past, present and future. Enjoy this intimate look into the stories and characters of some of Lawton’s most celebrated citizens.
LAWTON, OK — The OSSAA's decision to cancel the state basketball tournaments and remainder of the springs sports seasons was the right call. But it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Read more
- Bank robbery attempt only nets suspect bag of fake money
- Man shot and killed on southwest Lawton porch Wednesday morning
- Safer at Home now in place in Lawton, non-essential businesses ordered closed
- Lawton Public Schools adjusting schedules, activities
- Demons at dining table precedes assault on cops
- Warrant issued for inmate accused of role in September 2019 assault at Lawton Correctional Facility
- LPS open feeding sites across Lawton
- Commissioners close businesses in county
- Lawton adds liquor stores to businesses that can remain open
- City to move into Safer at Home mode to combat COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.