Sign Up For Newsletters
FORT SILL, OK — The Lawton Constitution gets a sneak preview of the massive diorama of a Vietnam War fire support base that staff and volunteers spent a year building in the new gallery of the U.S. Army Artillery Museum.
Toby, a 6-month-old male domestic shorthair, is among the cats and dogs available for adoption at Lawton Animal Shelter, 2104 SW 6th. Residents who want to meet Toby and his furry companions may visit the shelter during normal operating hours: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday t…
Rod High, president and CEO of Phoenix, Ariz.-based High Entertainment, is readying to film his ode to sci-fi and cryptozoology "The Kiamichi Project" with two name talents in starring roles.
Celebrate Black History Month with Reflections, a series of videos highlighting the lives and work of African American leaders who have, and continue to shape, Lawton’s past, present and future. Enjoy this intimate look into the stories and characters of some of Lawton’s most celebrated citizens.
LAWTON, OK — The Lawton Arts and Humanities Council is once again teaming up with the Lawton Community Theatre and Lawton Public Schools, with the help of the Oklahoma Arts Council and the City of Lawton, to bring a family-friendly theatre production to the McMahon Auditorium.
- Two killed in Friday afternoon shooting on Lawton's southwest side
- Council committee selects two options for Brazzel memorial
- Man, woman identified as victims of Friday's double-shooting
- MG Kamper named as next Fort Sill commander
- Jury finds Asaro not guilty of abuse that injured 14-month-old boy
- Lawton voters pass new CIP
- Delta Dawgs 'Honor the Fallen' at National Cemetery
- Social media harassment and threats lead to arrest warrant for stalking
- Stephens County Sheriff declares intent to establish "Second Amendment Sanctuary County"
- Parts of refuge to close Thursday for hunt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.