Sign Up For Newsletters
FORT SILL, OK — The show must go on, and for Fort Sill's traditional Fourth of July ceremonial it did, but with a few limitations imposed by COVID-19. The salute battery's gun crews performed to their usual high standards, but there was no speaker, only the colors of the salute battery in place of a full-scale color guard and a socially distanced 77th Army Band.
MEDICINE PARK, OK — In its second of three days, Medicine Park's Rock in the Park free music festival offered visitors to the cobblestone community a free ride on the rock and roll rollercoaster and a welcome relief following the shutdown of events due to COVID-19.
LAWTON, OK — While Caleb Williams' commitment was met with jubilation from Sooner fans, will it make a difference in terms of making the Sooners a true national championship contender? Read more
LAWTON, OK — Self-care is more than just a buzzword, it's an important step in maintaining our mental health. Thankfully there are hundreds of apps out there that can help us maintain a level of self-care.
- George Floyd march a bust but its message resonates
- Former employee charged for series of car thefts of lot
- Restaurant temporarily closed due to COVID-19 exposure
- 74 years driving a combine and still going strong
- Man claims self-defense in shooting, charged for illegal gun
- Details of May 23 stabbing death offer insight into violence
- Oklahomans narrowly pass State Question 802
- Break-in of a deceased person’s home leads to jail, charges
- 4th of July Events for Saturday
- Tuesday night stabbing under police scrutiny