LAWTON, OK — The City Council will consider a request from the Lawton Economic Development Corporation to provide $2.5 million from Capital Improvements Programs to buy the Fairmont Creamery. Read more
Sign Up For Newsletters
LAWTON, OK — The Museum of the Great Plains has a new offering on tap for visitors in the form of a movie theatre that will be showing films chronicling the history of Lawton and Oklahoma.
Spencer, a 1-year-old male hound mix, is among the dogs and cats available for adoption at Lawton Animal Shelter, 2104 SW 6th. Residents who want to meet Spencer and his furry companions may visit the shelter during normal operating hours: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m Tuesday throug…
LAWTON, OK —In honor of Ralphie the dog's seventh birthday on Jan. 31st, students began collecting donations for Lawton Animal Welfare (LAW). Yesterday, the donations were presented to LAW. The dog goodies included 33 bags of dog treats, 16 flea/tick treatments, 12 leashes, an air freshener, 17 toys, 2 dog sweaters, and a 50 lb. bag of dog food.
Members of the Cameron University Black Student Association serve up lunch Sunday during the National Pan Hellenic Council's annual Soul Food Fest at St. John's Baptist Church as part of the community's Black Heritage Month activities From left are Thalia Hawkins, Sydney Ellis, Aja Montgomer…
Celebrate Black History Month with Reflections, a series of videos highlighting the lives and work of African American leaders who have, and continue to shape, Lawton’s past, present and future. Enjoy this intimate look into the stories and characters of some of Lawton’s most celebrated citizens.
- Family and friends seek answers to LCF inmate's Feb. 13 death
- Broyles to challenge Inhofe for Senate seat
- Surprise visitor startles woman who'd given him a ride a day prior
- Man accused of stealing copper
- Two killed in Friday afternoon shooting on Lawton's southwest side
- LEDC to buy Fairmont Creamery for innovation park
- Stephens County now officially a "2nd Amendment Sanctuary County" for gun owners
- Request for joint medical marijuana zoning prompts questions
- Man, woman identified as victims of Friday's double-shooting
- City looking at setting priorities now that voters have approved the new CIP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.