LAWTON, OK — While continuing to await justice for her brother, Hadyn Williams, Kalyn Everett wants people to know the man who was lost and her family's quest for responsibility to be taken.
FRONT & CENTER
Sign Up For Newsletters
- Suspect in last 2022 Lawton murder now in jail
- Lawton murder, chase suspect held on over $1 million bond
- Cache house fire claims life
- Mistrial declared in Lawton manslaughter trial
- Prostitution proposition lands suspected pimp behind bars
- Mother testifies she wants to know truth in infant daughter's death
- Lawton police investigate death on Wednesday
- 60-year-old man accused of Wednesday murder
- Doctors: infant's death caused by traumatic event
- Lawton heart transplant survivor celebrates 20 years
A month ago, the editors of the Lawton Constitution reached out to me – along with a number of other community leaders – to ask each of us what our Christmas wishes wo…
Israel has sealed the home of an Palestinian man who killed seven people outside an east Jerusalem synagogue in a preliminary step ahead of its expected demolition. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Cabinet also approved an order to seal the home of a second Palestinian shooter — a 13-year-old boy who wounded two Israeli men in east Jerusalem on Saturday. His Cabinet also took steps toward approving other punitive measures against the families of Palestinian attackers, including potentially stripping them of citizenship rights and deporting them. The steps came as two Palestinian men died from wounds sustained in fighting with Israeli. The moves by Israel further raised tensions as U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken landed in the region.